Copyright 2013 -
The Financial Practice works with consultants who are specialists in preparing Self Assessment Tax Returns. They have the knowledge and proven tax skills based on many years experience handling tax returns within the Inland Revenue. The Self Assessment taxation system imposes strict obligations on you, the taxpayer. It is your responsibility to be fully up to date with records and returns.
Self Assessment has strict time limits and you will be fined automatically if you are late filing your return. In addition, the Inland Revenue will charge interest and surcharges on outstanding payments. There will also be random enquiries and investigations. Failure to meet the Inland Revenue's deadlines could be costly.
The responsibility for completing the Tax Return correctly and on time is yours.
Standard Tax Return Service £149 -
• Prepare the Return on time
• Ensure that all relief's and allowances are claimed
• Accurately calculate your tax liability
• Advise you of the amounts of, and dates on which, your tax duties are to be paid.
Full Tax Return Service for £389 -
• Income from shareholding, unit trusts etc. up to twelve holdings
• Income from letting up to two properties
• Income from Foreign investments and securities, up to six holdings
• Capital Gains / Losses on up to twelve transactions in quoted securities
• Checking your Tax Code to ensure the correct deductions from your salary
• Correspondence with the Inspector and relevant third parties, on your behalf